As it has always been, our approach continues to be one of creativity, engagement and innovation; we don’t follow the latest trends, we are continually challenging, redefining and reshaping our perspective in an effort to exceed the fundamental and experiential needs of our visitors, tenants and residents. Our goal is not simply to develop or re-develop cutting edge mixed-use and residential spaces, but rather to create,maintain, and evolve environments that positively impact peoples lives.
Our professionals are highly regarded for their experience, expertise and inspired creativity. It is this vision and a passion for success that makes Steiner + Associates an appealing destination for the industry’s most talented people. We offer a culture of meaning, openness, respect, innovation, and dedication.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact us through our Steiner Career Portal. We post new opportunities as they become available but are always on the lookout for top talent.
The Leasing Director position at Steiner + Associates is responsible for identifying, developing, building and maintaining relationships with potential tenants. This position is also responsible for communicating and coordinating with several departments to ensure terms and documentations are arranged and properly executed. This role requires at least 5 years of experience in retail leasing, including knowledge in lease terminology and deal structures, and should have outstanding negotiation and closing skills.Independent judgment, confidence, performing under pressure, and the ability to communicate clearly are vital qualifications in this role.
- The successful candidate will be a leasing professional with demonstrated experience in the role or a similar role. Strong preference for candidates with national mall leasing experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-10 plus year in retail leasing.
- Have in-depth knowledge of deal structures and lease terminology.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Rapidly absorb and understand new information. Use logic and common sense in decision-making, moving quickly or deliberately as appropriate.
- Perform under pressure.
- Be personable, likable, a good listener and a team player.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to Debby Rollins at email@example.com.